I never look at other people’s work. My mind has to be completely focused on my own illusions. My relationships with producers or photographers – these are relationships that took years.
There has to be a balance between your mental satisfaction and the financial needs of your company. Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution. My relationships with producers or photographers – these are relationships that took years. My relationships with producers or photographers – these are relationships that took years. I think the idea of mixing luxury and mass-market fashion is very modern, very now – no one wears head-to-toe designer anymore.


I want people to be afraid of the women I dress. I can’t get sucked into that celebrity thing, because I think it’s just crass. Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution. My relationships with producers or photographers – these are relationships that took years. I want people to be afraid of the women I dress.

HOW TO MAKE YOUGURT

PREP TIME: 15 mins COOK TIME: 15 mins TOTAL TIME: 30 mins SERVINGS: 7

INGREDIENTS

  • 42 ounces organic milk, (whole, 2% or skim milk)
  • 1 packet of yogurt starter

STEP BY STEP

- Pour the milk into a large glass, microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat the milk in the microwave on high for 10 minutes. Using an instant read thermometer, check the temperature of the milk. Keep heating in 1 to 2 minute increments until the temperature has reached 180 degrees fahrenheit.
- Remove the milk and let it cool to 112-115 degrees fahrenheit. This process can be sped up by using an ice water bath.
- Pour 1 cup of the milk into a small glass. Sprinkle the packet of yogurt starter on top and thoroughly mix it in.
- Pour the small glass of milk back into the large bowl and stir to combine.
- Fill the glass jars of the yogurt maker. Set the timer for 7-9 hours. The longer you leave the yogurt, the firmer and more tangy it will become. More beneficial bacteria are also produced with a longer incubation time.
- Once the incubation is complete, remove the glass jars and refrigerate.
- Before serving, you can add any toppings, such as fruit and granola.